Monday, June 29, 2009

"Can we punch that in?" By Voice Artist Adrian Bell

Welcome reader of blogs. Glad you came in. Can I offer you a drink?
"Try the fresh new taste of Lipton Green Tea!"
Sorry, I actually have no green tea here, but I do have a brand new blog.
It'll be a compendium of random thoughts, scribbles, posting and musings
on the world of Voiceover. I'm Adrian Bell and welcome to Voiceover Toronto.
Did I really just use the word compendium?

"Can We Punch That In?"

Love the punch in. Thats when the director likes...did I say likes...I meant LOVES everything you've done up to a certain point or mark in the script. He/she wants to keep that part of the voiceover, but have you record the lines after that. So, they 'punch in'. Even though I've been doing voiceovers for years, I still love the idea of the punch -in.

"Your cue Adrian is, 'on Lake Muskoka'"

'Sure, got it'

Tape rolls: "...luxury homes on beautiful Lake Muskoka"

PUNCH

Adrian:  "...Come see our model suites this Saturday"

"Beautiful. Sounds great"

Ahh yes, the punch in. What a feeling.

This was a random blog written on the mobile. A first entry after
creating the blog and blogname minutes ago.  Thanks for reading.
Need a Voice Artist for a commercial, promo, corporate video,
TV show, or ______? I'd be happy to provide you with some.
Just leave a comment with contact details!

Adrian Bell
Voiceover Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment